Thursday, September 24, 2009

The bus fashion

She was a black woman wearing the biggest hair (I think it was her real hair), with a long black coat. I wouldn't have noticed her unless there was a shout from the back saying something I couldn't hear. But this black lady was fierce. She replied to the pissed off lady at the back by saying, "now I don't care if I hit you, tha'ts how I walk. THAT is how I ROLL. Now. IF you have a problem with that, let's take it OUTSIDE."

There were no replies to that comment. So the black lady fiercely paid the bus fare and disappeared into the night.

_________________________
The first thing I noticed about him was his backpack. It would've looked normal if it was on a normal sized body, but he made the normal JanSport bag look really small.

The second thing I couldn't help noticing was how his sweatpants were SOOOO small on him. I think he was literally wearing an XS sweatpants, b/c the stretchable, baggy swaetpants could barely hold his but cheeks. To prove that he's not wearing the right sized sweatpants, TO make matter worse, there was a HUMONGOUS butt crack showing from his back as soon as he sat down. It was a sight I've never seen it in my life. I was really disgusted at that, that I had to draw it in bold.

I have a couple more pictures of interesting outfits in my mind, but Im too lazy to draw and scan now....:D

1 comment: