Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bus driver.

Ok, I wasn't going to tell this story but I think it's worth telling too.

Yesterday I was riding the bus back to my apartment. I usually get off at the very last bus stop, so I'm usually the only one person in the bus, if not, one other stranger. As thisi black driver rode off to the last stop, he looked back and saw me with a surprised look.

He said, "You're the only one left?!"
I was like..."yeah. sorry."
Driver: Can I just say something without offending you?
Me: Sure......
Driver: I think you're the cutest girl I've ever seen!
Me:...uh...thanks!
Driver: Oh no seriously! So are you Vietnamese or something?
Me: No...I'm Japanese.
Driver: Oh! so you're here for school?
Me: *nod*
Driver: awesome, what year are you in?
Me: Oh, i'm a senior (I lie a lil bit everytime i talk to the stranger haha)
Driver: oh, so what are you going to do after you graduate?
Me: Oh, I dont know, I'd like to work a bit, but who knows hahahaa.
Driver: Oh, I have faith in you.
Me: Oh thanks!
Driver: And tell your parents that they did a great job making you. (EWW!)

As I was getting off the bus, he goes, "Oh! And take this!" and hands me a paper towel with some kind of writing in it.
I didn't read it till later that night when I was telling AJ this story. I opened the napking and it said,

"Can I take you out for lunch sometime? 206-blah-blah blah blah. -Calvin"

Gross!.....................................Story of my life....T.T

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH!
    everyone just thinks you're so cute, aimi! everyone loves aimi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was HE cute is the real question.

    I LOVE THIS BLOG, BTW.

    ReplyDelete