Monday, August 17, 2009

fat man

There was a ridiculously fat man on the bus the other day. He looked like the simpsons guy, but with BIGGER, jell-o-er, stomach. He could almost be in one of those TLC's "I live a fat life" or whatever show where they show the lives of ridiculously fat people who can't move a toe b/c they're so fat.

He was wearing a black t-shirt with a RED RED RED sweatpants--those pants that has a black stripe on the sides....unlike some fat people, his clothes "fit" well, but....for him, "fitting" didn't make him look good (sorry!). It was a bit hilarious, b/c his color coordination really reminded me of the Mickey Mouse outfit. And I guess he was feeling dressy that day, he was wearing a grey bolero.

Aaah! i feel bad that I talk shit about fat people! But it was very startling b/c when I looked up from my ipod, there he was right across from the driver's seat, blocking half the bus hallway...at least he's not a couch potato and actually goes outside for a ride :D

No comments:

Post a Comment